Sunday, June 27, 2010

lastly :D

akhirnya,me and nurul nadia had broken up.im sory sayang,i dont love u anymore.im trying to love u back,but i cant.u had disappeared from ma life.i cant take it anymore,after what i've been through all this.u cheat at me,makes my heart brokes.i give u a chance but u never want to change it.u still doin the same thing.why huh?now,ko rase ape yang ak rase dulu.hows my heart feel.i've do everything to makes u change,but nothing happens.now,u want to blames me bcoz i never had a times for u.think dlu lahh.jgn nk men ckp jee.tgk kt cermin,ko tuh cmne.im sory.hope u wont find me again,and i wont come back to u.ok.have a great life,change ur attitude,find a new one!thanks what hve u done for me. ok so long and goodbye nurul nadia bt amran.im not ur boyfriend anymore.get a LIFE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment